Biotin for Hair Growth and Healthy Nails, Beard, and Skin - 10,000 mcg 120 Tablets - High-Strength Vitamin B7 Food Supplement for Men and Women's Beauty - Allergen-Free - Non-GMO - Vegan
- WHAT IS IT FOR? Also known as Vitamin B7, Biotin can improve your outward appearance, with healthier nails, hair, and overall vitality. A Biotin treatment may also improve your body's keratin and does a lot on the inside. It helps the body to break down fats and carbohydrates with enzymes and supports your nerves and metabolism. If you want to look and feel your best throughout the year, Biotin is a smart choice. This supplement is a great way to improve the overall quality of your health
- OPTIMAL STRENGTH - Our supplement provides 10000 micrograms of Biotin - the optimal mix in just one tablet per day! Plus, Biotin is also water-soluble, so any extra will be eliminated by your body and it’s suitable for both vegans and vegetarians
- 4-MONTH SUPPLY / 120 Tablets - Our Premium Quality Max Strength Biotin 10000mcg pack is excellent value keeping you replenished for four months with ultra easy to swallow mini-tablets!
- MANUFACTURED IN THE UK - We ensure all our products meet stringent UK/EU legislation to maintain a high level of health and safety standards. All VIGORIA products are manufactured in the UK in accordance with BRC Global Standards for food safety and at GMP regulated facilities, adhering to the highest possible hygiene and manufacturing processes
- PREMIUM QUALITY OR YOUR MONEY BACK We provide a genuine quality assurance which is fully supported by our 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
Biotin (also known as vitamin B7) is a member of the B complex family, but it is not actually a vitamin. It is a coenzyme that works with vitamins. It is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines. As a coenzyme, it is involved in a number of processes and is utilised by every cell in the body. Biotin is water-soluble, so your body will eliminate any excess amounts.
Biotin is involved in energy metabolism and enables the body to use glucose. The human brain is dependent on a constant supply of glucose for energy. Under normal circumstances the brain exclusively uses glucose as a fuel source. Biotin has a key role in producing glucose, and, so, contributes to the proper functioning of the brain by maintaining a steady blood sugar level. It also allows for the body to optimally use energy derived from food, so it may increase energy levels and, at the same time, make the digestive process more efficient.
Biotin helps form and maintain chemical structures in keratin (the major protein found in hair and nails). It is often recommended for strengthening hair, nails and skin. It may improve thin, splitting, or brittle toe and fingernails as well as hair health to help you to look and feel your very best.
We only source the highest quality ingredients for use in our products.
Bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as your health practitioner advises. Do not exceed the recommended amount. Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult your GP before taking food supplements, especially if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if taking medication or if you have an existing medical condition. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of sight and reach of young children.