Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids and Rose Hips – General Health and Wellbeing – Antioxidant, Immune System Health, Healthy Skin, Teeth Gums and Joints – Vegan – 1000 mg and 120 Tablets
- WHAT IS IT FOR? Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is a nutrient that promotes the body's immune system and strengthens its natural defences. It is also a powerful antioxidant with many anti-aging benefits. It may aid overall wellbeing in detoxing cells in the body, so it’s best to let it run throughout the year. Abundant in nature, but it can't be produced by the body. Vitamin C requirements for adults may vary; some people (such as the elderly) may need higher amounts than others
- OPTIMAL STRENGTH - Our supplement provides 1000mg of pure vitamin C complex, the optimal level needed in the body to support your immune system and to help fight the flu and colds, and improving the absorption of iron and collagen formation. This unique blend includes Rosehips plus Bioflavonoids that work synergistically to enhance the action of vitamin C. The ideal supplement for both men and women (especially older adults). Non-GMO, Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- 4-MONTH SUPPLY / 120 Tablets - Our Premium Quality High Dose Vitamin C 1,000 mg pack is excellent value keeping you replenished for four months with easy to swallow tablets. A great aid for your health and diet - Gluten-free - Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians
- MANUFACTURED IN THE UK - We ensure all our products meet stringent UK/EU legislation to maintain a high level of health and safety standards. All VIGORIA products are manufactured in the UK in accordance with BRC Global Standards for food safety and at GMP regulated facilities, adhering to the highest possible hygiene and manufacturing processes
- PREMIUM QUALITY OR YOUR MONEY BACK We provide a genuine quality assurance which is fully supported by our 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is a highly versatile and health enhancing nutrient that is active throughout the body. It is best known as a cell protector, natural immune booster and powerful antioxidant. There are numerous benefits that can be attributed to Vitamin C, including strengthening of bones and connective tissue, aiding in the healing of wounds, and increasing the performance of the immune system.
Perhaps one of Vitamin C's best attributes is its amazing anti-oxidant ability. It protects the fluids of the body such as blood from damage by free radicals. By strengthening arterial walls, it also plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood pressure. One of its primary functions is collagen formation, which contributes to healthy nails, skin, hair and joints. This unique blend includes Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which work synergistically to enhance the action of vitamin C. Rose hips are the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals, they are particularly rich in vitamin C. Citrus bioflavonoids have strong antioxidant properties. Research suggests vitamin C and bioflavonoids have a complementary effect, making them both more effective when ingested together rather than separately.
We only source the highest quality ingredients for use in our products. Our Vitamin C supplement offers 1,000 mg per tablet to give you the right support your body needs
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Hypromellose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rose Hips powder, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Coating agent (Hypromellose).
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as your health practitioner advises. Do not exceed the recommended amount. Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult your GP before taking food supplements, especially if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if taking medication or if you have an existing medical condition. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of sight and reach of young children.